Re: [Non-MG] Dremel tool

To: car@texas.net, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Non-MG] Dremel tool
From: JMerz140@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 17:35:25 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Carol,
I have a Dremel variable speed corded model but no flex cable.  It came
(years ago) in a simple case with lots of sanding and drilling tools.  I use
the cut-off discs more than anything else and are the only ones I have ever
used to depletion and then bought more.  I have no idea what it cost back
when but it turns out to be mostly one of those tools that you use when no
other tool will reach where you want or do a job in a limited space.  Also it
sat out of sight and seldom got used.  Now it's in plain sight and is used a
lot more.  Like many tools, once you start using it, you wonder what you did
without it.  Jim