Re: OD engagement light

To: CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu (REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER)
Subject: Re: OD engagement light
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 12:50:54 -0500
This reminds me of a few weeks ago, when the SO was watching while I
read the MG list mail, and asked "Why do you people want those cars when
they're always breaking down all the time?"  I had to point out the fact
that listers usually don't bother writing just to say "hey, my car's
running great, and has been for years."  In the same vein, we haven't
heard much from the owners of trouble-free overdrive, only from those
with problems, so have wrongly (stupidly) assumed they were all
troublesome.  My apologies to the OD people on the list.  I should know
better, eh?

-NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger
 '86 Ford Escort