Re: Engine replacement options (non-MG)?

To: bruset@monmouth.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Engine replacement options (non-MG)?
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 23:24:04 EST
On Monday, 10 November 1997 at 21:38, Benjamin Ruset wrote:

BEN>  One of my co-workers used to have a Jaguar Mark V, and he said that
he converted from Lucas to Chevrolet (GM) electronics, and he said it
solved most of the problems he had with the car....  Anybody do this with
a MG?

Response by RICH>  Naturally, I didn't save it, but a while back (couple
of months or so), I posted directions on converting the Lucas alternator
with a AC-Delco model (GM).

Perhaps someone here saved it and would be kind enough to repost it for
you?

Luck,

Rich
'79 Midget - Miss Molly Maguire