Re: Purchase of new MGA

To: "Ross MacPherson" <arm@unix.infoserve.net>,
Subject: Re: Purchase of new MGA
From: "Leigh Egbert" <leigh@eznet.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 11:13:40 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
To: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>; mgs@autox.team.net
<mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Thursday, November 27, 1997 9:07 AM

>At 01:41 PM 11/26/97 -0500, you wrote:
>> Just an observation, whenever I drive the "A" I always get at
>>least
>>1 thumbs up and at least 1 "great car". >
>When driving the TC, particularly with the windscreen down, I may see two
or
>three cars whose occupants DON"T point, grin and/or wave.  I think rarity
>may have something to do with it.  I have an aquaintance with an M type who
>almost stops traffic (and not just the traffic behind him either!)
>
>  Ross MacPherson
> 1947 MG-TC 3528
> 1966 MGB-GT
I get the same with my TC,  people have almost hit bridge abutments going
the opposite way.  Needless to say , we all love our particular types, but
there is room for all of us.  I don't think there is one best MG, they all
do their own thing in different ways.   I only thank God that BL didn't
re-badge a TR 7 as an MG(skin crawling at the thought  brrrrr)
Leigh Egbert
46 TC  0485
48 TC
61 Fiat 500 Jolly