Re: Purchase of new MGA -Reply plus misc hooey

To: bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com, keithw@sand.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Purchase of new MGA -Reply plus misc hooey
From: SHedman123 <SHedman123@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 01:36:35 EST
In a message dated 97-11-28 19:48:50 EST, bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com writes:

<< This discussion really involves what is a sport car. It can not be
defined.>>

 <<As I look at new "sport cars" with climate control, auto trans, etc, I
 wonder where it will all lead. The 98 Porsche  911 has cup holders, I am
 told. Of course all the modern sports cars will run rings around any of our
 lbcs. Oh well, For me, I know what a sports car is>>

Are you saying that they made sports cars AFTER 1962  ???
Sports cars with windows......... what WILL they think of next..........
obviously some people have far too much time on their hands.

"Midget" Susan