RE: MG trip to England

To: "'dmeadow@juno.com'" <dmeadow@juno.com>
Subject: RE: MG trip to England
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 1997 22:11:44 -0600
David:
I was stationed for 4 years in Germany, so I'm comfortable with the =
traffic rules and street sizes, (that's comforting about the drivers, as =
at least one KNOWS what they are going to do in most instances) its the =
right side of the car/left side of the road thing that I've never done =
before. Sounds like the museum is worth it though. I just hope I'll have =
the time while I'm there!
Dan