Re: MG trip to England

To: danray@bluegrass.net
Subject: Re: MG trip to England
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 08:25:49 -0600
One thing I forgot to tell you...

If you follow Phillip's excellent to suggestion to rent your car out of
London, go to Heathrow.  You can take 45 minute "tube" ride to Heathrow
and one of the courtesy buses to one of the rental car places.  From
there you can get right on the motorway.  Although this may sound
time-consuming, it will probably take you less time than trying to fight
your way out of London in the traffic.

Be sure to reserve the car in advance.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX