Re: MG trip to England

To: "SHedman123" <SHedman123@aol.com>, <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: MG trip to England
From: Philip Raby <philip.raby@eos-magazine.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 97 09:26:40 -0000
On 8/12/97 3:51 am SHedman123 said

>There are a lot of specialty car dealers in/aroud Queensgate Mews, the Lodon
>Transport museum has some nice stuff and thes Chater and Scott, a VERY large
>motoring bookstore, is in Islington. Beaulieu is about 75 miles away. Brown
>and Gammons is not far  40 minutes by train.

Good idea, the LTM is worth a visit together with surrounding Covent
Garden to pick up all those gifts to take home!

Beaulieu is not as easy to get to if you're short of time, and Gaydon is
MUCH better for an NG fan IMHO (I used to work at Beaulieu so I've got
insider knowledge ;-)  )

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk