Re: Supercharged LBC

To: "Christopher T Palmer" <ctp@gbn.org>,
Subject: Re: Supercharged LBC
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 08:02:37 -0500
>Talk to Mini-Mania.  Don Racine has a Supercharged bored out Bugeye...very
>nice car.  I think they are at www.minimania.com.
>
>CTP

Yes Bugeye/Midget/Mini's have been supercharged also.  Currently there is a
fellow with a 'MiniSpridget' Judson supercharger on the MG Enthusiasts
classifieds site.  I've clipped that ad for everyone's convenience:

"Midget/Sprite 'A' series Judson supercharger

Complete supercharger for 'A' series British Leyland mtr.,needs gaskets,
very good overall shape, some buffing & polishing done to all
alluminum housing. Understand Marvel Mystery Oil Co makes an
oiler for this unit. $475.00 , buyer pays frt. Can't use on my vintage 67
Midget, moves me into autoX modified division. My loss, your gain.

Contact: Gregg Coogan <greggcoo@erols.com>
Va. Bch., Virginia, USA
Tel: 757-463-6660, Fax: 757-463-6668
Advert placed 22-Dec-1997 at 00:00 (UK time) Advert expires 21-Jan-1998"

(as always, I have nothing to do with the sale of this part)

The MiniSpridget type Judson blows seem to pop up every 2-3 months on the
MG Classifieds site: http://www.mgcars.org.uk/class/index.html

Hope this help someone out there :-)

Cheers,

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)