Re: Supercharged LBC

To: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>,
Subject: Re: Supercharged LBC
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 19:08:13 +1100
There is a commercial supercharger kit available for the 'B. It is available
from HP products in Melbourne Australia. It uses modern superchargers
and the kit would come with beautiful LCB exhaust, all the inlet plumbing
and tuned carby setup. It would amount to about something like US$3500
or so so it aint cheap but it does work spectacularly well.

His spridget kit is less, more like US$2200, not sure why the difference is
so great...

I am a delighted customer of Hans, I use his exhaust, roller rockers, hollow
chrome moly pushrods, his lifters, air Filter housings etc etc etc etc.
Having said
that I have no financial interest in HP products other than as a happy
customer.

Mike

Mike Gigante                                       mikeg@vicnet.net.au
Watsons Creek Vineyard                     http://www.vicnet.net.au/~mikeg