Re: American Sports Car Trivia (no LBC)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: American Sports Car Trivia (no LBC)
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 00:02:46 EST
DANMAS>
Here are a couple of other questions good for a free beer:
     How many months have 30 days? answer - 11
     How many years did Johnny Cash spend in prison? Answer - zero

MIKE>
Who's buried in President Harrison's grave?
Is your refrigerator running?
Do you have Prince Albert in a can?
(To a bowling alley):  Do you have 10-pound balls?
How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
OK, I'm getting silly.  I better stop before I get flamed...

RICH's $.02>
...A woodchuck would chuck all the wood a woodchuck could chuck if a
woodchuck could chuck wood...

*BUT*  what's up the following oxymorons?
Jumbo Shrimp
Freezer Burn
Simple Algebra
Final Beta
Responsible Democrat
Military Intelligence

*AND*
Why are people surprised when criminals break laws?
Why do hot dogs come ten to a pack, and buns eight to a pack?
Who invented the phrase "For assembly, reverse the above procedures?