Re: Battery Drain???

To: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>,
Subject: Re: Battery Drain???
From: Christopher Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 19:17:35 -0800
At 2:34 PM -0800 1/16/98, PHILIPPE TUSLER wrote:
>I've had to do roadside repairs many times, but I was always able to
>get going again after tapping on the fuel pump

The first MG I ever bought (at 16) came with an old wooden cane in the
boot.  I asked the seller what it was for...

"Oh, whenever she dies, just get out and use that to beat on the g*d dam**d
fuel pump...works every time!"

Needless to say, while I was having the head repaired (because he drove it
with a blown head gasket), I replaced that fuel pump.

CTP