Re: Petrol (or should that be gas?)

To: "Jurgen Hartwig" <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>,
Subject: Re: Petrol (or should that be gas?)
From: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 19:37:23 -0800
$1.13!?!?!?  I live in Redmond Washington and the cheapest gas is about
$1.40!!  In richland Wa. it's about $.89!

BTW, I think it was Arco that finally stated that the octane didn't make
any difference in performance.  I think it was the first and only company
to say this!

signed,
BARRY PALMER
amesfolks@snovalley.com