Re: the Way Off Topic Threads

To: FunE4MG@aol.com
Subject: Re: the Way Off Topic Threads
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 09:29:11 -0800 (PST)
How about a quiz on various strange British Car Parts and give one of
the strange parts as a prize?

On Tue, 10 Feb 1998 FunE4MG@aol.com wrote:

=%OCLICK....Soap box mode...ON
=%O
=%OWhy is it that we can get wrapped up in off topic ideas, but yet when a
fellow
=%Oenthusiast asks for some input on MG games, he gets only 4 responses...and 3
=%Oof those involved the senseless, and environmentally ill advised beating of
=%Oother British Iron?
=%O
=%OToday, I've seen at least a dozen posts to the "Knock Down Power" of weapons.
=%OI've even responded privately to one person.
=%O
=%OTwo Weeks ago, I asked for the help of the list to give me ideas for MG Event
=%Ogames that could be included in a Funkhana type of event.....to which I
=%Oreceived the aforementioned responses....the lack of real help (exception
here
=%Owas Bob Noguera) is astonishing....
=%O I'd still like to solicit this list for game (not the type you hunt with all
=%Othat knockdown power) ideas....any input?
=%O
=%OSoap box mode... OFF....
=%O
=%OTom
=%O

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin
Molecular Biology &
  Biochemistry
3205 BioSciences II