Re: the Way Off Topic Threads

To: Dan Ray <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: the Way Off Topic Threads
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 23:08:39 -0800
OK, here's a good game for the OF's who can remember when most of our vintage
autos were new...I call it the non-course.  You take a concourse (or pretty
darn
close) car, and place a non-standard part in it from another car.  The first
person to
figure out what it is wins a gold star for the day.  For example, take an early
60's
MGB and fit a vinyl shift boot to the car...Fit later or earlier
gauges...Distributor
caps...parts from a DeLorean, etc...Sit the car out in a public area with the
hood up
and top down and let folks peruse the car w/o touching...A judge will be
on-hand to
take answers...
--
Michael S. Lishego