Re: the Way Off Topic Threads

To: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: Re: the Way Off Topic Threads
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 08:24:26 -0800 (PST)
Dear Mike,

That sounds like a lot of fun. I think this is the best of the
non-driving games so far!

On Tue, 10 Feb 1998, Mike Lishego wrote:

=%OOK, here's a good game for the OF's who can remember when most of our
vintage
=%Oautos were new...I call it the non-course.  You take a concourse (or pretty
darn
=%Oclose) car, and place a non-standard part in it from another car.  The first
person to
=%Ofigure out what it is wins a gold star for the day.  For example, take an
early 60's
=%OMGB and fit a vinyl shift boot to the car...Fit later or earlier
gauges...Distributor
=%Ocaps...parts from a DeLorean, etc...Sit the car out in a public area with
the hood up
=%Oand top down and let folks peruse the car w/o touching...A judge will be
on-hand to
=%Otake answers...
=%O--
=%OMichael S. Lishego
=%OSt. Andrews Presbyterian College
=%OElementary Education Major,
=%OEnglish Minor, Class of 1999
=%OR.A. of Winston-Salem Hall
=%O
=%O

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin
Molecular Biology &
  Biochemistry
3205 BioSciences II