Re: the Way Off Topic Threads

To: FunE4MG@aol.com
Subject: Re: the Way Off Topic Threads
From: Jerry K <JKProd@triton.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 11:17:05 -0500
Tom,

Last year at NAMGBR /Buffalo one of the parking lot events was a pit stop
compitition.  I think it included wheel change, washer exchange, spark plug
change
and maybe something else.  If I remember correctally, it was the brain child of
member of the Emerald Neckless clan.  Maybe Dave or Kim can help out here with
the
"who done-it".

Good Luck,

Preserving the "B"reed