Re: Our LBC History

To: "HLY DOC" <HLYDOC@aol.com>, <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Our LBC History
From: "David Stecher" <davidandmichelles@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 16:13:32 -0600
I first drove a MGB when I was 16.  Saw a harvest gold roadster on a used
car lot stoped in and took it for a test drive.  Fell hoplesly in love!  Had
to give my name and phone number to take it out so a few days later the
salesman called to tell me it was still availble.  At the time I was very in
volved in school and sports and had no money and the parents were not going
to spring for it so I lost my first love.  I waited untill I was 35 to get
my first and so far only LBC.

David Stecher
Urbandale IA
73 BGT