Re: Our LBC History

To: David Stecher <davidandmichelles@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Our LBC History
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 23:39:42 -0800
My first LBC memory was of a 1980 Midget that an Uncle of mine clued me onto.
It was
red, a 1980, and had a bad transmission, the guy only wanted $800.  I wanted a
sporty
convertible, as my Dad had a '66 Vette and a'71 Chevelle convertible.  He
spoiled me.
 He also spoiled my MG hopes, as he claimed they were deathtraps, and always
needed
work.  I would hear that echoed from many non-LBC owners on my short trip, so
far.
Anyway, I wound up with a Plymouth, no MG.  I dealt with it, and in my freshman
year
of college, my roommate had two MGB's that he wanted to sell -two
semi-functional
'77s.  I bought one, and towed it home.  After getting it driving, I wiped it
out on
an icy road a little over a year ago...So, that's where my latest MGB love
starts..I
was only MGB-less for about a week...To read the story of my acquiring my love,
Chaunticleer, go to:
http://members.aol.com/Trmgafun/bcw1.html

Enjoy!

--