Re: Brake System Flushing

To: PAINTRIX <PAINTRIX@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Brake System Flushing
From: Bill Schooler <schooler@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 18:32:47 -0500
PAINTRIX wrote:

> I am getting my 78 B ready for the upcoming top down driving season and the
> first project is with the brake system.  I have leaky wheel cylinders and a
> set of the stainless steel braided hose set to install.
(snip)

> Steve Petrosky

Steve,

I only have one question....why are you going to install leaky wheel
cylinders.  (Forgive me - I couldn't help myself....when I'm presented
with such a great straight line, I can't resist.)  ;>)

--
*Bill Schooler      *Check the MGCC Wash DC Centre Web Page
*Woodbridge, VA     *http://members.aol.com/mgccwdcc/