RE: Alternator and Airpump follies

To: Andrew Errington <ame@synaptics.com>
Subject: RE: Alternator and Airpump follies
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 08:11:32 -0700 (PDT)
Well,

I'm not a lawyer, but my understanding is that the vehicles are completely
exempt from smog regulations. However, if someone is certain on the issue
I would certainly like to hear what the straight skinny is.

"Never Ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521