Re: Nostalgic Design

To: "Jim Carlile" <j_carlile@yahoo.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Nostalgic Design
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 23:25:45 -0400
I'll throw my unwarranted and uncalled for two bits in right here...
    I love my MGB.  Nobody will argue that.
But, I'd buy a Miata to drive around.  I'd beat the piss out of it for
100,000 miles, then sell it.  With my 'B, I'd beat it for 100,000 miles,
then rebuild it.  And keep it.

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/