Re: I have a problem

To: "charlie schellinck" <charlie@mars.ark.com>,
Subject: Re: I have a problem
From: "Robert Allen" <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 14:03:54 -0500
From: charlie schellinck <charlie@mars.ark.com>

> Well my girlfriend has a problem with my behaveoir every time I see a
> british sports car
> She needs to learn to love them if this
> relationship is going to work! Any sugestions?

Ah, Charlie, relationships are careful balancing of priorities. I suggest a
couple of things to see if you can adjust to this girl's faults:

1.) Feign a bad back for a few days and see if the chores still get done.
2.) Observe her closely while she eats a banana.

--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, 3 cars & 1 wife, currently.
"My wife keeps complaining I never listen to her... or something like that."