Re: I have a problem

To: "ENRIQUE CLAURE" <span@datacom-bo.net>,
Subject: Re: I have a problem
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 15:23:00 -0400
Adam:

>>Well my girlfriend has a problem with my behaveoir every time I see a
>>british sports car I tend to follow it for 2 or three blocks or until it
>>stops. She is getting sick of this and says I need help. Tell me am I the
>>one who needs help or is it her. Anyone know of a good counseler for
pepole
>>who dont like brit. cars She needs to learn to love them if this
>>relationship is going to work! Any sugestions?
>>
>>And no I will not get maried to a brit. car
>>
>>Cheer's
>>Adam Schellinck

First off Adam, never take the list's teenage girlfriend advise.  Its been
about 20 months since I took the list's advise on that topic, and if we had
archives for the list, I'd tell you to search them.  :-)

Secondly, I have the same damn problem.  Except I'm more known for walking
thru a small town (New Hope mainly) seeing an LBC drive by and then trying
to chase it on foot.  Good thing is I have kind of worked it out, it isn't
much of a big deal now.

Since so many people consider me crazy/insane the solution was to find
someone as equally insane.  Problem solved :-)

>The answer is clear Adam, your girl needs to be locked up in a mental
>institution for a couple of weeks. I would suggest putting her in a room
>wall papered with Brit cars and non stop music from the Beatles, Stones,
>Steppen Wolf, and of course "against the wind" by Bob Seager. Enrique

I think most girls (Adam and my ages) are just a wee bit young for those
bands.  Other more modern British bands include Radiohead, Oasis, Verve, and
U2 (technically not a Brit band).  Then phase in Hendrix, Beatles, and the
Kinks.  And a Union Jack hanging on the wall is an excellent idea also.

Lastly, Adam, you may not be able to get married to an LBC... but you can
sure get married and buried in one!  -  I plan the latter.

--
Kai Radicke -- kmr@pil.net -- 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: KMR or rebelgeek)