RE: Victoria British Shipping

To: Kenneth Whipple <KWhipple@mail.manitou.net>,
Subject: RE: Victoria British Shipping
From: "EPMD- van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 07:53:19 +0200
I was at VB in July or August 1991.  Guess it hasn't changed much.  When I
went in to the showroom, there was a MGB body shell to my left and a counter
to my front (not much in or on the counter).  No one was there to help.
Finally, someone came out to the counter and showed me to the "returned
parts" section.  That's all the service I got.

"Jay"