RE: Victoria British Shipping

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Victoria British Shipping
From: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 07:17:17 -0700
Well, my replacement sill plates arrived from VB yesterday, which
renewed my faith in them.  You may remember that the first set was
damaged by poor packaging.  The replacement set was well padded with
styrofoam peanuts, and arrived in perfect shape.

It still took 10 days to receive the replacements, however.  I think VB
must favor the East Coast when shipping, maybe they have written off
California since we are the home of Moss Motors.  I will continue to use
VB for fill-ins, and only when I am truly sure about a part.  The lack
of available technical support prevents me from ever considering them as
a primary supplier.

Cheers,
Paul Kile