RE: Victoria British Shipping

To: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Subject: RE: Victoria British Shipping
From: Kenneth Whipple <KWhipple@mail.manitou.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 09:09:54 -0400
I was in Overland Park KS. a few weeks ago and decided to visit VB. live
and in person. I presented myself as an enthusiast and customer visiting
the area. The counter staff (who wern't busy) was if anything
"unenthusiastiac" and down right cold! I was directed to a returned goods
area to the right of the counter and was told to note that "all sales are
final" I was uninterested in the parts displayed there, but was curious to
see the condition and type of the returned items. Again I was unimpressed.
 Iv'e decided to continue with Moss for obvious reasons.

KW