Re: Swaps

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: Swaps
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 13:12:41 -0700
Hi Dan,
            I couldn't possibly be quantitative about cars to be preserved and I
don't think that museums are where they should be found.  And, I must admit
that I
have seen some conversions that were works of art. I'm personally giving very
serious thought to dropping a 215V8 into an MGB.  The car that I'm considering
for
the transplant is a '75 RBB from California that is engineless.

Bud Krueger