Re: B problem -Reply

To: Rich Mason <rmason@ro.com>
Subject: Re: B problem -Reply
From: John Fredrikson <jtfred@on134th.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 09:28:46 -0400
Thanks Bill and Rich. I'll have to check again how the canister is connected. I
think there are two lines connected to it at the moment. One from the carbs and
one
from the tank. The third (the largest) is plugged (by the PO). There is no anit
run-on valve connected to it. I suppose it too was removed by the PO. Is there a
good way of bypassing the canister? Is it needed or just another part of the
emission controls (most of which has already been removed by the PO)?

Thanks again,
Fred  -  who is about ready to schedule an appointment with Quality Coaches