Re: FWD vs RWD

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: FWD vs RWD
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 20:02:41 -0600
I have found that I have more fun drifting a RWD (eg. MGA, TR3 etc.)
around a corner than I do in my Mini. Of course, the Mini doesn't really
drift until ALL wheels are moving toward the side of the road. Even
though the Mini (and other FWDs) may corner faster, even a
slower-cornering sports saloon like a Riley 1.5 or MG Magnette can give
a higher 'fun factor' on the same corner. For some, 'fun factor' may be
read as terror, for others, as an adreneline rush. For me ...

Dave Q.