Re: Distributors

To: "Robert Allen" <boballen@sky.net>, <WSpohn4@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Distributors
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 13:39:53 -0400
gotta'  jump in here... the timing is adjustable
on the stock units as well. Most people don't even
adjust this correctly, let alone adding a second
variable to their procedure. No.. it's not
externally adjustable, but the stock unit can have
its adv changed by switching the merry-go-round
that supports the weights One screw under the
rotor and its off. Springs are cheap as well which
makes the stock unit more adjustable More readily
than the Mallory