RE: Cylinder Head Install ..... Arggg

To: Harlan Jillson <hjillson@argolink.net>,
Subject: RE: Cylinder Head Install ..... Arggg
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 10:00:57 -0600
Nick, unless you are very skilled at removing broken bolts, I think Harlan's
comment below might be your best advise.  The machine shop will charge much less
to extract a stud that does not have a broken easy out in it; ;and if they do it
your new head will probably come out of "surgery" as good as new.

Larry Hoy
Denver, CO. USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"