Re: Brake JOB Do's and Don'ts

To: Erik Brzoska <mowog77@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Brake JOB Do's and Don'ts
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 13:15:47 -0500 (EST)
        Erik, the one thing that you should make sure that you do is bend
the tabs back against the bolts that hold the caliper on.It's the little
locking plate I'm refering to. For what ever reason the bolts work their
way loose if this is not done. Other cars don't even have these and their
bolts stay tight...go figure!
...Art