Re: Gauge Problem

To: john.griffen@savannah.chatham.k12.ga.us
Subject: Re: Gauge Problem
From: "Erik Brzoska" <mowog77@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 12:46:16 PST
That's not a gauge problem! A gauge problem is when they work properly,
begin worrying. If it is inconsistent, broken, leaks, squeaks, rusts, or
generally looks unsafe - don't worry you'll be replacing it soon
enough!!

Just kidding, but I have to say your gauges sound in better shapre than
mine. I have to tap the glass on my tach every morning, then it works
fine, the fuel gauge is always on Full (I never have to fill up), and
the oil pressure gauge likes to drool oil on my leg!!

Ever see Herbie the Love Bug movies?

Erik.