RE: list of helpers for trip

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: list of helpers for trip
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 19:44:36 -0600
Fellow Listers

        The following is a message posted on the Triumph list.  OK. Don't all
shout shame at once, but this looks like a good idea, for all LBC
enthusiasts.  Perhaps we should start something similar with our MGs too.
         I, for one, would be happy to include my name in such a list, and, if
no-one else wants to keep a register, I would be happy to.  Just send me
the appropriate details, and when someone is looking for help they can
apply for a few options and they will be given to them.  We couls perhaps
also use this for the transportation of heavy parts from one area of the
country to another, just a thought.

        Let me know what you all think and I will start a list.

        Elizabeth Jones
        Comfort, TX