RE: list of helpers for trip

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>,
Subject: RE: list of helpers for trip
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 1998 09:12:30 -0700
I thought there was a list like this on the Scions of Lucas web site, but for
the life of me, I can't find it.

Of course members of NAMGBR have a list of fellow members and repair facilities
all across North America.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO. USA
1967 MGB Roadster, Vintage Racer
1969 MGB Roadster, Driver