RE: list of helpers for trip

To: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: list of helpers for trip
From: ninab@scoresheet.com (Nina Barton)
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 20:21:22 -0800
There used to be a list such as this on the Scions of Lucas web page.  I
have the URL bookmarked as:  http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/roadside.html.
However, when I tried to access it, it tells me that I am forbidden from
this server.  Maybe it is not Netscape accessible anymore, and someone
could try with Internet Explorer.  Good luck.       Nina