RE: list of helpers for trip

To: "Albert F Jones" <fisher@hctc.net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: list of helpers for trip
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 10:24:08 -0500
On 12/5/98 8:44 PM so and so (Albert F Jones) said. (And I quote:)

>Fellow Listers
>
>       The following is a message posted on the Triumph list.  OK. Don't all
>shout shame at once, but this looks like a good idea, for all LBC
>enthusiasts.  Perhaps we should start something similar with our MGs too.
>        I, for one, would be happy to include my name in such a list, and, if
>no-one else wants to keep a register, I would be happy to.  Just send me
>the appropriate details, and when someone is looking for help they can
>apply for a few options and they will be given to them.  We couls perhaps
>also use this for the transportation of heavy parts from one area of the
>country to another, just a thought.
>
>       Let me know what you all think and I will start a list.
>
>       Elizabeth Jones
>       Comfort, TX

I would be willing to add my name to a list like this.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?