Re: Seatbelts

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Seatbelts
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 20:21:52 -0500 (EST)
>Hi, I'm new to the list... so I'm sure this isn't a new subject -
>Seatbelts.
>
>I have a '79 MGB LE and I know that the original belts were recalled,
>but the last time around - seven years ago with an '80 MGB LE - I got no
>where trying to get them replaced.

While we're on the topic, I sent a letter off to Range Rover a couple of
months ago regarding the same recall...no response. Does anyone know if
there's a government agency we can all complain to and maybe get them to
actually do something, or is this just a waste of time? Has anyone on the
list who has been promised seat belts actually GOTTEN them? Anyone at all?
Thanks.

Nevin