Re: Seatbelts

To: Joanna Adler <joannaadler@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Seatbelts
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 1999 22:24:34 -0800
Hi Joanna,

   Welcome to the list.  I'm in a very similar situation with a 77MGB that I
hope to have on road very shortly.  I will probably buy the ones that Victoria
British show on page 25 of their MG.38 catalog.  They're asking $87.95 each.
Moss seems to have the same ones (page A6 of MGB-09) for $153.95.  I can't wait
for the recall.  Good luck.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB