Re: Seatbelts

To: racer45@bellsouth.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Seatbelts
From: JChumley3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 01:39:48 EST
While your question is valid, I think there is something you are overlooking.
Namely, that Rover has said they WILL replace the seat belts.  If they just
don't want to or think they have to, as you suggest, that would be one thing
(and like you, I could not argue with their logic).  But once they make the
decision that they will indeed replace the seat belts, they should honor that
decision.

I requested replacement seat belts about two years ago and have yet to hear
anything.

--Jeremy
80 MGB