Re: DPO'd again.....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DPO'd again.....
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 20:10:34 -0400
Why buy a remote starter switch? Just pull the brown/white lead off the
starter relay and touch it to any hot terminal on the fuse box.

Allen

 ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com> wrote:

>  Those guys need to buy a remote starter switch and apply the rule of
>9.  Rolling the car around to turn the engine over, sheesh!
>
>  Lazy Charley
>
>H4aardvrk@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> In a message dated 3/22/99 5:48:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>> bk996@freenet.carleton.ca writes:
>>
>> << h ... the beauty of the MGA.  Drop the front licence plate, insert hand
>> crank
>>  and it's all over in a matter of minutes.  No crawling under the car with a
>>  wrench, pushing etc. >>
>> ahhhh,
>>      i remember that my morris series ll had the same wonderful crank..hehe
>> yours,H4(Howard)

*    Allen H. Bachelder  =iii=<         *
*    Sinking Creek Home for Wayward MGs *
*    New Castle, VA 24127                       *
*    USA                                        *
*    540/544-7333                               *