Re: DPO'd again.....

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DPO'd again.....
From: John Trindle <johnt@tsquare.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 11:53:52 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 22 Mar 1999, ccrobins wrote:

>   Those guys need to buy a remote starter switch and apply the rule of
> 9.  Rolling the car around to turn the engine over, sheesh!

Why is this a problem?  It's very easy to push in 4th gear.  If it isn't
you can take out some spark plugs.

All my parking spaces are sloped so it is almost too easy.

n.b. the remote starter switch works great on my 73B... the only issue I
can think of is if the wire is long enough.  My helper and dead B host
(no, he's well, the B was dead) used it to bump to TDC, and when he was
trying to fill the oil passages before initial startup.

--
John M. Trindle | johnt@tsquare.com    | Tidewater Sports Car Club
'73 MGB DSP     | '69 Spitfire H Stock | '88 RX-7 C Stock