Re: DPO'd again.....

To: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: DPO'd again.....
From: John Trindle <johnt@tsquare.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 08:19:59 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, ccrobins wrote:

> John,
>
>   I just don't get it.  Why push the car around when you can "bump" the
> engine over with the starter by using a remote starter switch?
> Considering that you need to run thru all 8 valves twice, the switch
> seems a lot easier to me.
>
>   CR

It must be just me, then.  I'm always fretting about wearing  down the
starter when people do that.  Moving the car isn't hard. Of course, I'm
outside with plenty of room, not in a nice garage (sigh... dream...)

Lots more control, as far as I can tell, when positioning the valve train
for adjustment, too.
--
John M. Trindle | johnt@tsquare.com    | Tidewater Sports Car Club
'73 MGB DSP     | '69 Spitfire H Stock | '88 RX-7 C Stock