Re: DPO'd again.....

To: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: DPO'd again.....
From: Eric Stephen <bk996@freenet.carleton.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 19:30:36 -0500
Dave, call me a balance freak with a rather high lip at the end of the
driveway.  The plate kept hitting so ...... cut some aluminium sheet, bent,
folded, drilled mounting holes and powder-coated.  The end result was a
no-scrape, centered license plate that has to be dropped at one corner to
get the hand crank in.  Still takes only a few minutes to adjust the valves
;>)

--
Regards, Eric Stephen