Re: MGC Factory Radio.

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGC Factory Radio.
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 12:40:55 -0800
OK, this description sounds exactly like the radio which came in my '66 B
(which is pos. ground however). If you are interested, Todd, I actually
have a JPG photo of the radio I could email you, so you could see what it
is you're looking for. I just sold mine to a fellow lister. BTW, about
the "no distinguishing marks", the unit does have stamped serial-type
numbers in several places, which may help you in your search, if anyone
has a clue what their significance is.

Left side--stamped in metal: 4TMB  20281
stencilled: 20
Top--stamped in metal: 15D42350  AO6
stencilled: 548  60
Back--stamped in metal: ANT. TRIM ABOVE 1400 K.C. (obviously not an
indentifying mark)
BOTTOM--stamped in metal: 15D  42348A04

Robert Alan Reisse had this to say:

--