Re: MGC Factory Radio.

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGC Factory Radio.
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 12:40:54 -0800
Yeah, I see where you're coming from on that, but if you saw this dingus,
you'd know Ch**y would never have let it in the gate. The styling is more
early sixties then seventies. I suspect the Monte Carlo script (and the
flags) refer directly to the rally in a misguided attempt to infer a
racing heritage. As a teen I worked briefly at a parts distributor and
saw a lot of cheap aftermarket radios of that period or a little
later--this is definitely of that ilk and not GM factory issue. Good
guess, though.

Richard D Arnold had this to say:

--

Max Heim