Re: MGC Factory Radio.

To: Todd Tweedy <lulusam2@sparc.isl.net>
Subject: Re: MGC Factory Radio.
From: Robert Alan Reisse <rareisse@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 11:34:30 -0500
Date:   March 30, 1999

Todd,

I just bought a 69 C.  I am having the motor professionally restored, so I
am waiting for it to get back together.

It came with a radio, which was out of the car.  The radio is a simple AM
radio with 5 push buttons and "British Motor Corporation" in the windows
with the numbers for the AM band.  The bezel appears to be a simple piece
of black metal.  There are two sets of knobs on either side of the window.
There are no distinguishing marks on the rest of the radio.

I hope this helps.

Bob Reisse
76 MGB
NAMGBR 8-3559