Re: Visors

To: "Eric Erickson" <eric@erickson.on.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Visors
From: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 15:49:59 -0800
Eric,

I, too, am 6 feet tall.  I cannot use the visors down--my field of view is
nearly completely eliminated.  They are nice to deflect the wind (during
colder weather) while in the up position, as well as for the occasional
problem of driving into the setting sun.  Even so, I have to lower my visor
when approaching an overhead traffic signal (for vision, not clearance...
;-> )

The best use for the visors is when my four-year-old is in the car.  He
loves riding with the top down, but doesn't handle being buffeted by the
wind very well.  With his visor up and window rolled up, the buffeting is
largely eliminated.

Scott McKorkle
1978 MGB

> From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>