RE: There's RED and there's RED (Color Question)

To: "Trevor Boicey" <tboicey@brit.ca>, <Mgbreh@aol.com>
Subject: RE: There's RED and there's RED (Color Question)
From: "BMack" <bmack99@home.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:48:27 -0800
Nice car but I definitly want less of a BRIGHT red....(Isn't RED a funny
colour!)

I sure have enjoyed this thread!

Maybe this is why my Healey and '37 Buick are BLACK!

Let's not get into British Racing Green like my wife want's her TR-3!!!

Bryce
http://members.home.net/bmack99
'57 TR-3 Smallmouth
'65 Healey BJ-8 Ph2
'35 Chev Master
'37 Buick Special
'73 MGB Roadster (this one RUNS!)
....all on the homepage (except the "B" 'cause I got it last week)